[aw] inahiyu, august fast
[html]

It might be argued that Unatsi, as a wolf, was overreacting to hunger he very well might have suffered in the wild. Famines had not been altogether uncommon in decades past, especially when humans encroached upon and hunted the populace of prey wolves so heavily relied on. However, those times were not now—and Una was a beast used to eating every day, whether a small amount of meat or not. Added on that was the stress of wanting to belong, and the other abuse he put on his body rather than conserving his energy as he should have during the fast. It made for a lethargic luperci.

Large ears swiveled toward the sound of the girl’s laughter, and his lips twitched into some sort of amused smile again. “Not much meat on me, I’m afraid,” he said, and gave an experimental sniff. “And I think I forgot to bathe lately. That’s one way to deter predators, am I right?” Although, if he were to be honest with himself, his strong scent would probably attract more dangerous animals than repel them. He tried not to think too hard about it.

Her question made him blink, again slowly. “I’m shaking?” he asked, and held out a hand to see it trembling. “Oh.” His ears folded back. “I guess—I guess I thought the forest was shaking?” He pulled his arm close against his chest and admitted to the large female, “I’m just feeling… I’m just feeling weak right now. I’ll get better, I’m sure.” He twitched a smile, just to be brave about it. There was no reason in scaring children.

<style type="text/css">
.unowdeer-ooc {font-size:9px; line-height:12px; padding:3px; font-style:italic;width:90%; max-width:700px; margin:0 auto; text-align:right;font-family:georgia;}
.unowdeer {margin:0 auto; background:#fff url(http://i.imgur.com/qiS6y.png) no-repeat top; width:98%; max-width:700px; border:1px solid #68472c; color:#000;}
.unowdeer .in {margin:300px 15px 5px 15px; padding:7px; font-family:arial; font-size:12px; background:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); text-align:justify;}
.unowdeer p {margin:0;p adding:0; text-indent:30px;}
.unowdeer b {color:#68472c; font-family:georgia;}
.unowdeer b.npc {font-weight:normal; font-style:italic;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread