bring the corn and bear the fruit
[html]

Word Count → 000

The man fought to keep his face from falling when she shook her head; it seemed that even when he listened to advice he was blind to how it worked in real life—at least, he was thus far in his profession. He nodded again when she at least explained the reason why it wasn’t important to slay these particular plants, casting a suspicious eye over them and wondering if they might not evolve to be amphibious or something. It was one last area to worry about, though, and let him focus on the working fields. He knew he’d start patrolling there and maybe chop down some of the crops spilling out from the fields.

“Vv, unasdetlv,” Unatsi said brightly, looking around at the plants. “That’s what I meant to do—to gather some herbs for the healers, I mean, or at least get something that looked like a herb; I figure they’d know the difference even if I didn’t, but I thought those type of plants might grow here!” He gestured at the marshland and grinned, hoping that his powers of deduction were impressive even if his plant-slaying skills weren’t. He’d at least been right about the roots helping out the healers.

He managed a less manic smile, his big ears falling back a bit shyly as he looked to the younger canine for a last piece of advice. “If you, uh—if you know about any certain type of useful herb, you can describe it, and I can get to pulling those roots for our medicine-wolves.”

Image courtesy of wanderingsoul-stox@deviantART

<style>
.unatsifield .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.unatsifield p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.unatsifield b {color:#d3bd84; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.unatsifield {background-color:#efefef; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2W3Cr.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#668349; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.unatsifield .inner {margin:0px 10px 300px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#d3bd84;}
.unatsifield .wordcount {color:#d3bd84; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #d3bd84; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 2px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread