Change on the Wind
[html]

This thread is MANDATORY for all members. Any member that does not reply by Sept. 12th will risk demotion. Members who have a reason not to attended are asked to PM the CDM account.
It is assumed everyone is here.
i apologize for not being clear, however Vigilante is present. Again, I apologize for not staying so or being misleading

Silvano knew what he had to do; he had seen it time and time again both with his home, the Crimson Dreamers, and here. Whenever a big change came about, the pack had to be alerted and it was his duty to alert them. He had spoken to Vigilante about what had happened in the courtyard of the Hotel and he had found that the King had been neutral about the shift. It seemed that he was otherwise preoccupied with things at home. He had recalled that his mate had been badly injured. That was definitely more important for now, and Silvano was happy to help out the King in a capacity he had not thought he would ever have been able to achieve with his mother and 'aunt' in the Dreamers. The Dauphin's disgrace was proving to be all to his advantage. No one could have plotted it better than that.

He knew of the amphitheater that the pack had built, and he made his way there. Everything was finished, and though he could see how improvements could be made, he approved of the work the pack had done. Standing on the flattened boards of the stage, the heavy male heard it creaking under his weight, but was reassured when he felt the entire underside had been reinforced with stone and dirt to let the heavier members stand confidently tall. Silvano tapped his claws against the wood, then glanced up to see the empty seats. They would not be empty for long. He raised his head and howled out with authority for everyone to meet here, that there was no option of refusing this order. He was a just man, but he was firm and he was stubborn.

Everyone came at their own pace, and Silvano stood around with crossed arms, waiting for members to take their seats. He ignored their mumbling and focused on what he would say when all of them assembled. Soon enough, the moment came and he gave out a short bark to get attention and silence. He let his emerald eyes rove over the crowd, half the faces familiar. "I know that none of you were expecting a call from me. But it is important that you all listen to what I have to say." He was unsure of how to begin, lacking the comfortable familiarity with public speaking his mother had. "Our Dauphin has been removed, and he is now to be considered a Serf for the time being. His behavior of late has been disgraceful, but I discourage any of you from treating him poorly for it." He knew that some would, and he hoped they would. Strelein needed to be taught a lesson to add salt to the injury that was his shame.

"I have been made your Constable." He knew that the last Constable had been Vigilante himself, which was something he could be smug about too, but he kept it off his face. "I know this a... change, but I'm here if you have questions. If you don't have questions for me today, you can easily find me at the Hotel or at the Stable. I promise to help in whatever ways you may need of me." He cleared his throat awkwardly, then gave a smile. "Any questions?"

<style>
.isa-txt {font-family: Cambria, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 75px 0px 75px; margin:5px auto; text-align:justify;}
.isa-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.isa-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px;}
.isa-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.isa-txt .line {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread