Change on the Wind
WC::340

[html]

The seigneur stared out the window in shock, his claws dug into the sill. Archer had gotten out of the barn and was loose to do whatever he wanted. Unfortunately if Kable didn’t go corral him he would lose his horse for certain. The male barreled down the stairs grabbed some rope and was out of the inn faster than he ever imagined possible. The stallion was into a field next door and taking off. He shouldered the coiled rope and shifted into secui form to catch up to him. Running as fast his lungs would physically allow him to he had the creature within range separated by a fence. Leaping onto the rickety wood structure he made another shift back into optime and quickly air saddled Archer, successfully roping him.

The Catori got the giant beast back into its barn when he heard the demanding summons. He threw his head back and let out a groan of defeat. Oh come on, why me!? Sighing he moved in the direction of the amphitheater. Alright, I’m coming, I’m coming. He was exhausted and unable to recall the last time he’d run so hard; this was not the way to begin one’s day. Arriving at the gathering just in time to catch what the man was saying, he took a seat near Skoll and lounged in it. He gazed over the attending; there was a good portion of his family, terra and two he had seen around but hadn’t gotten to know.

Kable hadn’t seen the Dauphin in a long time so he wouldn’t know that he wasn’t doing well as of recent. The Catori honestly didn’t know the man who was appointed their constable, but anyone trusted by the King who insisted on doing right by them was okay in his books. He’d heard all the chatter amongst the crowd, not knowing that his sister liked him. Kable looked upon the constable with hopeful red eyes. Change was good, maybe he could actually make some sort of contribution to the court.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread