Change on the Wind
Amaranth looked at Silvano then she moved a bit towards Skoll. She could sense the annoyance growing and Amaranth looked at him. He was young and Mars was a hot headed brute and she knew if Mars chose to leap at skoll he would. Amaranth held her staff and moved a bit around her brother looking at him. Skoll its ok ignore him. She spoke her tone almost to bold for her rank.

You all listen and you listen good. I'm not of high rank but you see this man. He is the second in comand he has the right to the chance he was given. None of you have that right. My father is at mothers side and he is the king if he wanted him gone you better believe Silvano would not be standing right here. Purple eyes flaired with anger as she fought back a snarl. And you mars have no right to say who he is you left the court for another pack I heard you left that one to go live with the dreamers then back to here. So if you do not like it pack up and leave again. She huffed ears flattened aginst her head for a moment as she glanced at Skoll and Hati then Kable.

She tightened her gip on her staff as she took a deep breath. Skoll, Hati come we need to see how mother is. Kable you should come too. Our King needs us and our loyalty. She glanced at them all. then motioned to usher her tense younger brother off. She did not want a tussle to break out.

Messages In This Thread