the creation continues through the media of man
[html]

assuming that Ithi is already there with him? if not slap me and i'll edit <3

Word Count → 000

If there was one thing Angel never saw himself as, it was a cleaner. Besides from being a naturally clutter bug himself and being far from attracted by scrambling around in dirt and clutter, Angel wasn't very good at cleaning. So him standing in the room they'd been allocated to use as their chapel with a broom attempting to sweep the dust away from the floors boards and out into the hall was a humorous sight. But he was loosing his patience with the task, although he was nearly finished with the job. 'Perhaps we could trade? You take up the broom?' he questioned with humour peeking through his thick accented voice, as blue eyes settled on Ithiel. 'Cleaning never was my calling...' he added, staring the the broom, which had obviously been mended several times, by various instruments like the nail that now stuck out of it. And on which Angel had already stuck himself.

With a shake of his head, he continued his task. 'What are we putting in here again?' He asked, adding the 'again' because he couldn't for the life of himself remember if Ithiel had told him. And even if he hadn't, many people added 'again' onto things as a habit. So it wouldn't matter as much he supposed.

<style>
.agenl1dasut .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.agenl1dasut p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.agenl1dasut b {color:#017a99; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.agenl1dasut {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... f032e8.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e0211; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:490px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#ffffff;}
.agenl1dasut .inner {margin:0px 10px 260px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#000000;}
.agenl1dasut .wordcount {color:#017a99; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #000000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread