the creation continues through the media of man
[html]

--

Ithiel is by me!

The dust-colored hybrid leaned for a moment against his wall, breathing steadily and slowly. He listened to the dark-hued hybrid with a tilt of his head, considering. He knew little enough about woodwork to say if such a thing was possible, and shrugged his shoulders accordingly. Could be. He thought the dresser was a relatively solid construction -- at least the solid back and sides could be used, if not the drawers themselves.

You'll have to lead me. I know nothing, he said, readily. It was not a soldier's place within Scintilla to labor alongside the builders and diggers -- his time had been put to use in learning the bow, the sword, scouting, sneaking, and all manner of other skills. When it came to making a home, Ithiel was sadly unprepared -- he knew only how to protect and defend one.

Perhaps one of the women can help with decor. I expect we both know little of that, he said, dismissively. It did not matter much to Ithiel what his place of worship looked like, but he had seen beautiful churches and chapels before, too, and knew their awe. If Inferni could recreate but a fraction of that feeling inspired by those beautiful places, they'd be well on their way. Such beauty might inspire those straying from righteousness to turn toward the light, as well; as such, he could not scoff at the importance of a pretty place for prayer and quiet meditation.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread