in a safe place.
[html]

OOC:
Word Count: 300+

He had heard the call but had been packing up some new furs for Skye and his soon to be pups to use. He knew a thing or two about births and believed the furs would come in handy with the little ones and the up coming fall. There wasn’t much time left before the sun would be high in the sky and Jazper did not want to be traveling into the night. Ideally he would have preferred to leave earlier but Sophia had been a pleasant surprise at the boarders, losing him a good chunk of travel time as he got her settled into the Fort. Finally he found Vito munching on the grass by some trees and was about to lead him to the cart when Hadley’s call echoed through the pack lands. Grumpily looking to his horse, who nickered knowing Jazper only called on him to pull the cart, he grumbled “I’ll be back for ye’” before jogging away and towards the source of the call.

It took some time for him to arrive by the boarders, long enough for Ismeme to have arrived and begin questioning the new arrival. Relaxing into a slow walk he came to a stop a couple of feet short of the large male. Casa was full of many large males and Jazper was unusually large, standing over most of the males he came across, so the size of the man before him did not faze him, especially with submissive body language. With a crooked smile he looked over the newcomer, “Welcome to Casa di Cavalieri, I’m the Alpha, Jazper Rhiannon-Knight.” Looking to the mated pair he added, “I trust Hadley and Ismeme have already welcomed you properly.” Turning his body so that he was no longer blocking the two members from the stranger he turned his golden eyes to them and back to the male questioningly, “What can I do for you all?” He figured that the multicolored male on the boarders was either a joiner or causing trouble but regardless he knew that between the three of them he would get the right information.

<style type="text/css">
.jazzzy1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c79599; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jazzzy1 .ooc { font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.jazzzy1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jazzzy1 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#34373f; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2rf79j9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 285px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#755f61; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread