in a safe place.
Hadley was just being difficult. Did he not listen to what Dahmer said? She gave Hadley a stern look when he attempted to pull her back. She would not be forced back. Even if anything did happen, she could handle herself just fine. Hadley stop this. Did you hear what he just said? He went after those who attacked pups like Amatha. He isn’t like Amy so calm down. Isa didn’t like being dominant over others but she wouldn’t get through to him otherwise. She held herself up tall, hoping he would listen to her.

She turned her attention to Jazper for a moment as she spoke. I apologize my Sole, I only wanted to calm Hadley down. It really wasn’t her place to assert her dominance when in the presence of her Sole. She may have a higher rank than her mate but with Jazper around, it just felt wrong to do so. Isa looked back to the newcomer, hoping he wouldn’t just leave. I understand where you’re coming from. I too come from an assassin family. I know what it’s like to want to escape that lifestyle. It certainly seems like you are wanting to do good for the pack and I respect your decision to give up your old life for something you want. In my opinion, you seem like you would fit into the pack well and I would be more than happy to show you around myself. With our Sole here, the decision is his to make. She nodded to Jazper before stepping back and allowing him to evaluate Dahmer himself.

Messages In This Thread