Misinformation
[html]
Can someone please clear up this situation XD. Kiara is immune to the luperic virus and has no idea. / +000

The snow wolf's mind bounced back and forth between worry about her son and fear for the future. Soft growls and whines sounded from deep within her throat as she paced. Kiara didn't know what to do or who to turn too. She didn't want to bother anyone. They were stressed out enough and didn't need her to make their lives even more stressful.

The familiar black form of her Alpha approached and Kiara stopped pacing. She lowered her body submissively and looked away. She didn't want to look at him. Zalen was in his optime form, although he still traveled on all fours. The optime wolves always dwarfed the small female, and Zalen was no exception. He nuzzled her scruff gently, and Kiara returned the greeting with a quick lick to his muzzle before she looked down to his feet again.

As usual, the black male was concerned for Kiara. His kind words made her want to open up and howl with sadness. Zalen, I... I don't know what to do. There was no point in hiding the truth any longer. She would shift soon anyways and then everyone would know. I'm going to have my first shift soon, and... I'm just so scared.

<style type="text/css">
.kiarasum b {font-weight:bold; color:#d1e837; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f1c141; }
.kiarasum p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.kiarasum {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#001d63; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4BRVe.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ece415; padding: 7px 0px 330px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#dbe78d; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.kiarasum p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.kiarasum p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread