Misinformation
[html]
OOC/ +000

Kiara had seen the rabbits that Zalen so proudly carried in his jaws. Sure it was impressive and they did smell delicious, but Kiara just couldn't get herself excited over her leader's triumph. Food, which was normally on her mind, had been almost forgotten the past few weeks. Sure, Kiara ate enough to keep herself healthy, but the joy she found in hunting had been diminished. There was too much weighing on the female's mind.

Zalen's confusion was apparent, and Kiara knew her random questions would do little to help. Yet, something seemed to dawn on him, a conclusion the arctic female had not been expecting. Her ears fell back on her skull and she leaned back in shock. No, I would... I would never... I mean, not without your permission of course. Kiara looked away, suddenly embarrassed. The awkward air spread between Zalen and Kiara. She wouldn't dare sleep with any wolf without the Alpha's permission, much less a luperci. Although, once she shifted the option would be open.

Feeling the need to explain herself Kiara began to speak. I just, well... it's been four months since I was infected with the virus so... that means I will shift soon... so... I'm just worried because I don't... I mean I didn't... well... How could Kiara say to Zalen that she hated the idea of shifting. Not only was he her alpha, but he was born a luperci. It wasn't that Kiara despised luperci, on the contrary in fact. But, the idea of her become a shifter was a terrible one in her mind.

<style type="text/css">
.kiarasum b {font-weight:bold; color:#d1e837; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f1c141; }
.kiarasum p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.kiarasum {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#001d63; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4BRVe.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ece415; padding: 7px 0px 330px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#dbe78d; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.kiarasum p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.kiarasum p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread