Misinformation
[html]
Word Count :: +1 OOC.

Kiara seemed put off by him and Zalen felt his enthusiasm over the rabbits fading away and he looked at them somewhat disappointingly. She mentioned that Palaydrian had been the one to give her the four month timeline, that it had taken her that long and that confused Zalen as well, because it went against what he knew about the virus. But Kiara’s reaction to the idea that she may be immune seemed to cheer her up considerably, and Zalen was glad at that. He knew that some Luperci may be offended by the way she reacted, but he wasn’t; he rejoiced as much as she that she could remain the way she was born, because it was so rare to see non-Luperci around, and Zalen was almost envious of them.

Zalen’s own tail began to wag too, Yes! It’s very possible. In fact, that two brothers who took me in when I was just a pup were immune. I know this for sure because I was there with them after they had had sex with Luperci girls. He let these words tumble out of his mouth before he realized how inappropriate they might sound, and after realizing it he looked away somewhat embarrassed. But it was just good to see Kiara was happier.

Then, changing the subject, I don’t know exactly why Palaydrian said four months, I’ve always seen people shift after a week, but honestly I’ve only ever seen one wolf get infected before. But I had heard from others that, yes, it only takes a week. So I’m almost positive you must be immune. He smiled again.

Photo courtesy of neonihil

<style>
.KMTT_Zal3 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_Zal3 b {font-family:verdana; color:#454650; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#b2b3b8 1px 1px 2px;}
.KMTT_Zal3 {background-color:#e0e1e5; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... Zalen3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_Zal3 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_Zal3 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #522e26; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread