Misinformation
[html]
Can someone please clear up this situation XD. Kiara is immune to the luperic virus and has no idea. / +000

Zalen's words made it feel as if a very heavy and long standing weight had been lifted. Ever since Amy's attack, Kiara had dreamt and feared shifting. Somehow, the idea of changing forms seemed wrong to her. It was unnatural and there was so much that she didn't know about the luperci. In many ways, they were still the creatures of legend that they had been when she was in her isolated valley. Strange and mystifying creatures that commanded both wonder and fear. They were also beings to admire, not join.

Kiara hadn't even thought about how Zalen might feel when she expressed her joy at being immune. The possibility of him being hurt never even crossed her mind. All that she could think of was the simple joy of knowing she would remain as she always was, with a single form and the impossibility of loosing it. I can't believe it. I had never heard of such things... but I know very little about the virus. This is fantastic! Kiara didn't even want to think about the discrepancies between what Drin had said and what Zalen was telling her. She needed to believe that she was immune. Zalen sounded more sure of himself that Drin had, and he was the Alpha.

The arctic female's tail wagged furiously, looking like a white blur behind her. She rushed up to the large Alpha, enthusiastically licking his muzzle in thanks. When she was done, Kiara stepped back, her sapphire eyes sparkling like polished gems. I'm immune.

<style type="text/css">
.kiarasum b {font-weight:bold; color:#d1e837; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f1c141; }
.kiarasum p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.kiarasum {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#001d63; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4BRVe.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ece415; padding: 7px 0px 330px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#dbe78d; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.kiarasum p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.kiarasum p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread