Stalker
[html]
KOHAKU AMAROK

OOC here!

For a few moments, the two males stared at each other until Shadow looked away. Kohaku smirked at the small triumph and his tail wagged a few times. Amy's lessons had really paid off if even the large black luperci was submitting to the pup. Kohaku brought himself up further in an attempt to make himself seem a lot larger than he actually was. When Shadow looked towards Amy, Kohaku let out a warning growl. It was clear what he thought of the wolf, and in his desire to protect and serve Amy, the colorful puppy saw the black male as a threat.

Shadow apologized, and then refused his order. Kohaku growled again, his young childish voice making it difficult to sound threatening. "No! Your not allowed to stay. I don't like you and Amy don't want you here. I can protect Amy, so we don't need you." The growl from Shadow only made Kohaku even angrier as his fur stood on end. The pup flashed his teeth, showing both his new adult teeth and falling out puppy teeth.

Kohaku stalked forward and stopped only an inch away from Shadow. He lifted his head and let his emerald eyes glare straight at Shadow's bi-colored ones. "Why wont you go away? I'm a prince, and your supposed to listen to me."

<style type="text/css">
.kohopp {text-align:center; font-family:georgia; font-size:40px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px; color:#4d4a31; margin:5px 0px -5px; font-weight:bold;}
.kohop b {color:#f1dcad; text-shadow:#4d4a31 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.kohop p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.kohop {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#908b5b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/zZJ2D.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #323020; padding:10px 0px 280px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#323020; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.kohop .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread