Stalker
[html]
KOHAKU AMAROK

OOC here!

The little male was doing his best to get rid of the black menace. Shadow wasn't wanted, and it was Kohaku's job to get rid of the unwanted things. Or at least, it was his job as of ten minutes ago when he decided to take the job. Frustrated, Kohaku let out a growl of his own. It wasn't as impressive as the adults, but he was getting there. Suddenly and without warning, the black male went into a long monologue. Kohkua frowned as his listened and growled at several points. Shadow was wrong.

Who exactly did Shadow think he was? He wasn't Amy, so how dare he say such things. "You don' know anything. I'm prince cus Amy said so and that is proof enough. Besides, why would Amy tell me to jump off a cliff. That's stupid." Bringing up Kohaku's mother was a bad move on Shadow's part. Kohaku hated his mother, she was the reason for everything bad in his life. "I don want to remember my mommy. I hate her! I don't need to go anywhere or remember anything so long as I have Amy. That's what I think, so leave us alone!"

Angry and upset, Kohaku pounced at the male. His young jaws were a mishmash of adult and baby teeth, but he could still do some damage. Kohaku wanted to bite the other's arm, draw some blood to scare him off. What Shadow said was wrong, and Kohaku would not let him get away with it.

<style type="text/css">
.kohopp {text-align:center; font-family:georgia; font-size:40px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px; color:#4d4a31; margin:5px 0px -5px; font-weight:bold;}
.kohop b {color:#f1dcad; text-shadow:#4d4a31 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.kohop p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.kohop {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#908b5b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/zZJ2D.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #323020; padding:10px 0px 280px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#323020; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.kohop .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread