Abandoned! [AW]
[html]

The kid was crazy. She'd lost it. Ink was suddenly sure of this. The teenager growled in frustration and didn't bother hesitating again. When she crept forward, he launched himself at her fully, ready to deal with any fire that caught his clothing and fur in the resulting tumble. His aim was to steal the torch away forcefully, while also to pin the girl down, so she couldn't cause any more trouble. If all went well, the torch would be put out with a good covering of dirt and his attention would turn to holding the girl 'hostage' for a bit.

You can't kill a house, kid! If you burn that house, you'll risk burning every other house in Jordheim. Mine and Saul's included! He growled to her, obviously not at all impressed. What's more, you'll seriously hurt yourself and anyone else who gets caught in the flame. Do you really want to hurt us? He lowered his voice after that, easing up on the weight he'd settled onto her.

Sura. Sura, right? Listen, you'll be okay. I don't know what's happened to you, Sura, but I'm not going to let you die or anything, so calm down, okay? He'd lower his head on top of hers, sighing softly. Calm down, little fae. Slow down. Listen to my voice and not the flames. Peace, little fae, find peace. I'm here to help you, now. He sang at a hushed volume, hoping it would help to ease the pup's crazies.

Word Count → 251

Hope the PP's okay.

<style>
.inkmayhem {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RSbeZ.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#464c41; width:500px; margin:0px auto; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; color:#1c1e1a; text-align:justify; font-family:'Sylfaen', times, serif;font-size:14px; line-height:16px; word-spacing:.3px; border:1px solid #1c1e1a;}
.inkmayhem b {color:#99a68e; font-weight:normal;}
.inkmayhem b:before { content: open-quote; }
.inkmayhem b:after { content: close-quote; }
.inkmayhem p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.inkmayhem p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:12px; border-top:1px dotted #99a68e; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.inkmayhem .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread