If only fairytales were real and not an illusion
[html]

Aiden squirmed and howled in her arms as she traveled in search for his sister. Red ears and a black nose twitched as she searched for her missing pup. Once found, the mother's paranoid anger gave an edge to her voice that she normally didn't have. But rather than apologize, Levent simply gave her what she wanted. Relaxing a little, Hotaru took her daughter and cradled both pups, one in each arm. Warmth spread into the mother's eyes as her anger died and she gently rocked the two for a moment before she process what had been said.

"A corral?" Hotaru knew she was parroting the other's questions, but her curiosity as a carver was piqued. With both pups safe in her arms and the lack of falling trees, the Maven had calmed down considerably. The familiar sound of metal hitting small branches caught Hotaru's attention and she listened momentarily as Dalgina and Levent spoke. "Hornin, what kind of wood are you using for the corral. Is it a hard wood or soft wood? Also, do you happen to posses a hand saw? It will make taking those branches off much easier." Her words weren't meant to lecture the younger male, but simply curious.

Hotaru gave a nod as Levent offered to help Hornin. She too was interested in the project, and said "If you would like, I can offer my expertise in the area as well."

Table by Skye

<style>
.hotarugift2 b {color:#F9F8AD;}
.hotarugift2 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 20px 0px 20px; margin: 0px 0px 10px 0px;}
.hotarugift2 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#983234; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:10px 0px 130px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/HObHx.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#E45E61; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread