If only fairytales were real and not an illusion
[html]
I think we can close this now

More and more questions, and Honrin finally set his axe down on it's blade, resigned to these people bothering him until he had explained himself satisfactorily to them despite the fact that he really didn't have to speak to any of them for the only person that mattered really had already okay-ed his project. He turned about and approached the trio of adults and pair of pups. His sister should know better really, that he didn't like his work disturbed.

The Maven, as her title suggested was adept and knowledgeable on the workings of wood and building with it whereas Honrin did lack such experience. Ears piqued he listened to her questions, they're intelligence surprising him into a short silence. "I was going to use hard, it needs to stand up to horses slamming themselves into it." His vice lowered as she also questioned his tool arsenal, Honrin was working with pretty much his axe, "No.. no hand saw.. just a stone axe." He had made the axe himself. He looked the blind woman over and knew that her help would be vital,

"Very well Maven. Please teach me. I require your assistance." It didn't cost him as much pride as he thought to admit his skills were not enough.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread