pull this plug, let me breathe
[html]

ooc

Panic enveloped the blind female as she cradled Levent's head in her arms. What was going on? How had this happened? Hotaru felt like howling in sadness as her chest tightened. Levent was special to her, as special as a mate. Thoughts of regret poured through her as she imagined loosing the Turk. Why had she never been brave enough to call him her mate? Why didn't she spend more time with him?

Wilson's own voice seemed to shudder as he spoke. For once, both the wolf and the tom were on the same page. Their precious male had been hurt. "On the right?" Gingerly, Hotaru stretched one hand out, trying to feel the wound. She could feel his fur become slimy and sticky, and it only made Hotaru panic more. "Pressure... It needs pressure." With a deep breath, Hotaru pushed down on the wound, trying to help slow the bleeding. She nodded as Wilson commanded her to talk to him and listened to the cat's retreating footsteps. "C'mon Levent. Stay with me. If you abandon the pups or myself, the so help me I'll give you the beating of a lifetime."

Hotaru's heart skipped a beat as the male stirred, pushing his head into her body. Yet his words were lost on her. Gently, she gave his face a little tap with her paw. "Darn it, Levent. I have told you this a million times. Say something I can understand." Leaning down, she licked the male's head gently, hoping that he would be fine. She didn't want to move Levent just yet, not until Wilson came back with bandages. They had to stop the bleeding.

+515

<style type="text/css">
.levtaru-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#363f78; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.levtaru-fb b.npc {font-weight:normal; font-style:italic;}
.levtaru-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center; margin:0px 35px;}
.levtaru-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #363f78; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.levtaru-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.levtaru-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#866f8e; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ks9qC.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #453949; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#453949; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread