pull this plug, let me breathe
[html]

The injured male protested with no more than a grunt when the hand clasped on his shoulder wound. It was a minor pain compared to the original damage done by the dog, and a minor pain even contrasted with the beatings he’d gotten in London alleyways. Each time, it seemed to be worth it; the world threw him all its terrible choices, and that was to be his crucible for as long as he lived. If he pursued immortality, maybe it would be his trial for the rest of eternity. Life—his own and those he cared about—was everything compared to a little bit of pain.

His ears flicked at the sound of her voice, and he registered groggily that he didn’t want a beating, because he knew that Hotaru was probably serious and that she could totally kick his scrawny ass. He groaned again, his eyelids forcing themselves open when she tapped his muzzle, chastising him for speaking in Turkish, which he hadn’t even been aware of doing.

The lick on the top of his head made him open his eyes fully, and he leaned forward again in an attempt to press his muzzle against hers. “I’m sorry, ’s what I said,” he mumbled, his voice slurred and heavily accented, but at least the garbled English was in fact English. He tried to move his arms, wanting to clutch at her with his paws, but his shoulder was aflame and he hadn’t the strength.

A sharp feline scent tickled his senses from the side, and he knew that if he kept his eyes open he’d see Wilson trotting forward, gauze in his mouth. Wordless, the tom trotted up and pressed the roll against the blind female, and the man tried to smile. “Sen her ciddi görünüyorsun, sevgili arkadaşım,” he muttered, and the cat abandoned the gauze to press himself fiercely against the wolf, purring so hard he was shaking. Or maybe Levent was shaking. He was pretty sure they were both shaking.

+334

<style type="text/css">
.levtaru-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#363f78; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.levtaru-fb t {color:#363f78; letter-spacing:-.5px; font-style:italic;}
.levtaru-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center; margin:0px 35px;}
.levtaru-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #363f78; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.levtaru-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.levtaru-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#866f8e; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ks9qC.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #453949; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#453949; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread