pink sunrise
[html]
OOC stuff here....

The roof was an odd place for the Rhiannon male to be found, but here he was. He was watching the sky, the moon and the stars. Noah had been a ind of astrologer once, and the male wondered if he was still watching the stars. The only ones he knew were the cauldron and the staff of Rhiannon, two constellations his mother had taught him. The call stirred him from his thoughts, and he was certain he knew what for. He slipped back into the house on quiet feet, grabbing his pack. He didn't pause at Tameri's cairn today, but kept going down the path he was blazing between his house and the garden, which was in Skye's back yard.

He remembered the last time he'd been present for the leader's birthing. It was an honor to be trusted with such an important task. He wondered if he'd have to medicate Jaz like he had Bangle. A smirk crossed his lips, good natured and amused at the thought of putting a shot glass in his brother's hands.

He let himself in the back door. "I'm here Jaz, quit worrying so much." His voice was loud enough for the two to hear it as he made his way to the bedroom. He arrived in the doorway shortly thereafter, his mismatched eyes twinkling with good humour. He expected this to be easy, as easy as the first birthing he'd attended for Skye. "I'm rather surprised Mom didn't insist on coming too. She'll be heading back to New Dawn shortly, I think." He grinned crookedly at his worried looking brother, then turned his gaze on his leader. "How hard are the contractions? Or did my big brother call me here for gas?" He was teasing, in a good mood despite the many emergencies he'd tended over the last month.

<style type="text/css">
.talleftmark b {font-weight:bold; color:#d1bfd7;}
.talleftmark p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.talleftmark {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/e7feid.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c0c0c0; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 140px 4px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]

Messages In This Thread