[m]I've been travelling, travelling forever
[html]

She's stubborn and shallow, but she means well.

"I-" She was stopped dead by his words. He'd never been so harsh to her before. Not ever. Putting Cody in Liam's place. She couldn't even consider it. Her baby. But... would she have let him get away? She couldn't possibly bring herself to kill her own flesh and blood... but she would've done something. Blinded him? Maimed him? Maybe. Punishment had been due and instead...

No, she couldn't keep blaming him. She... She had to swallow her pride for once. He turned away and she lost it, a sharp whine the only sound she could make. But they... they couldn't be together anymore. Could they? Not anymore. Surely this had been the final straw. She looked down at the rose, vision blurred and throat raw. She'd fucked up. Big time.

"...Taliesin." She tried, her voice cracked and quiet. Eyes went back up to his form, moving away from her. No, she couldn't... she couldn't leave it at this. She couldn't let him hate her and she... she couldn't hate him anymore. Not like this. Not like this. Not like-

"Taliesin, wait!" She called, standing up now, her voice desperate and raw. Not like this. "Please. I'm sorry. I'm sorry!" Her head hung. She couldn't bring herself to follow him. "I'm sorry. I didn't... I..." She whined sharply, inhaling sharply. "I... I'm so sorry...." She sank to the ground, sides heaving quickly with soft sobs. She'd fucked up. She'd messed everything up, all over again. "Please don't leave me again... please don't go... please don't hate me...." Her words were whispered between sobs. Not like this...

<style type="text/css">
.skykfree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#503669; letter-spacing:1px;}
.skykfree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; text-align:center;}
.skykfree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skykfree01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#c2dada; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree01a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f2f8f6; padding: 130px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.skykfree01-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #2e3c4b; margin:0 auto;}
.skykfree01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #bacfd2; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread