Taking on my Words
[html]

Lol, these two are so entertaining. Sidra is hilarious in this post. X3

To Sidra, Aro's chivalry was rather annoying...mostly because she had a huge problem with jealousy and wanted the obsidian knight all to herself. Sidra didn't laugh, she was fully serious with everything she said and very childish. The stubborn woman's ears pressed forward instead of back when he raised his voice at her, how dare he! All of the reasons she shouldn't be worried for were true, but he would be spending time with her and it was her that was carrying his pups which obviously meant she got special attention from Aro. Was she not allowed to get jealous? Sidra's temper was rising as he practically yelled at her, an angered gaze focused on her as she stared back up at him with an equally angry glare. It was only the jealousy that was making her act this way, a stupid childish notion that she couldn't ignore. The knight from Casa was hers and hers alone and she did not want to share with Eclipse, even if she was the mother of his children.

Despite her anger, she didn't want to burst out and tell him the real reason behind this. Instead, she folded her arms over her chest as well and raised her head in a pouting manner. But, she couldn't help the unruly snarl that tickled at her lips as he spoke. Also, did he not understand that they loved each other? What was so hard to understand about that? How would he feel if she showed her affections to someone else?! It's nothing. She glanced at him, standing tall over her. It was slightly intimidating causing her head to drop and ears to push back. Her tail sunk low, almost in between her legs but she tried to appear tough in her expression. She didn't like it when Aro got like that, like he had last time. Still though, he didn't know about her past. Stop scolding me and go! Go to the mother of your children and have a good ol' time talking about the puppies and whatever else it is you two talk about!! Okay!? I'll be juuust fine. She raised her head to yell at him but slowly sunk back down, glaring up at him from under her brow.

Then the knight started to say something that sparked her interest, but he cut off mid sentence and started to yell at her again. She growled at him, too stubborn to let this go. He pointed her finger at her and that was the last straw for Sidra. She growled and snapped at it like a puppy would do, she was indeed still a child in some aspects of her personality. She certainly hoped she didn't have any other of Aro's women to worry about. If she did, he wouldn't hear the end of it. It was just so damn frustrating that he didn't understand why she was upset or that their relationship, even though they hadn't established it, was becoming more serious. Sidra took a step after him and growled loudly again before yelling at him as he walked away. I know you're taking full responsibility, so go! Get out of here! I can't believe how blind you are Aro, or maybe just to stupid to understand. I don't know, but right now I don't care. Maybe I should take the 'Charming' away from your name and you can just be Asshole! With that she too turned away and walked to the river. She was absolutely furious. The leopard woman took some of the cold water from the stream and splashed it on her face trying to calm down. Now she'd have more to worry about that just what was going on between Aro and Eclipse. Just great.

<style type="text/css">
.moocow-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#fdfcfa; text-shadow:#3e2a4d 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.moocow-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.moocow-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #fdfcfa; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.moocow-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.moocow-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#754f92; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vIJsl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e2a4d; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e2a4d; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread