I was too late...wasn't I Sweetheart
[html]

-Grabs heart and winces- I...I think I'm breaking..

Word Count → 000

The Marino Knight waited patiently and with an excited mind. Finally, the Soulstorm woman arrived. He attributed her slowness to her carrying. Her stomach looked a little plum and he nearly gushed knowing that what was inside there was most likely a part of him. He waited for her to speak and he then responded, "Why, good day to you, Miss. Soulstorm..." his deep voice spoke with excitement and joy. She requested a walk and he jumped on it. He was so elated he didn't take the time to notice she wasn't herself. Hell, he barely knew her! How could he really tell her joy from her sorrow, or her shyness from her hesitation.

He wasted no time coming her side, his hand gently wrapping around her body so a hand could rest on her side tempting to touch her belly in hopes of feeling a body move. It was exciting. "..I brought you some things I thought you'd like.." His free hand offered his gifts, the beautiful pale blue flower under the twine to hold the flower in place. His eyes then peered up to her face, taking in how her hair was down, and a little tasseled, but not wild looking. "..I can't wait for you to open it. I took some time yesterday on my way here to go to Halifax and picked out this, in hopes that you and the puppies...or puppy could enjoy it together..." He was getting anxious for her to open it. He almost wanted to tell her what it was, but thought better of it....though..it was hard not to spill the surprise...

It was a book that was wrapped in that brown paper and thin twine. The book was dubbed : Book of Nursery and Mother Goose Rhymes

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread