I was too late...wasn't I Sweetheart
[html]
(218) OOC: erf poo post!

It took a little while for her to calm herself down and answer his question. “Everything was fine... until two days ago... I … I … The puppies are... I lost them Aro, they are gone!” She had such a hard time trying to say it... and the last few words were done quickly, as quick as she could and she sank down onto her knees.

She was not in the absolute sobbing tears she started with... in fact they were nearly gone and she had a blank look on her face; “They came... they were so small, so pink... They were born too early I couldn’t do anything.” She said, her voice solemn, and sounded hollow. Why was she explaining this to him, why couldn’t she just let it go with the first few words.... but she couldn’t and she couldn’t give herself an answer to why she was doing it. She just felt the need to tell him. She wasn’t telling him to make him feel guilty or anything that was to hurt him. She just kenw he had to know... especially how she felt, but she could go no further in saying much else, much less that she buried them near the tree in which they were born in.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread