I was too late...wasn't I Sweetheart
[html]
(267) OOC: sadface!!!

It hurt Eclipse to give him this news and he could see the pained look in his eyes. It made her want to help him, to hold him, and help his sorrow, but she reminded of herself how she got into this predicament and did not want to tempt fate again. Her chin trembled as she watched him move from each plot petting them, she felt she was going to cry again.

His questions made her close her eyes. She shook her head first but knew he wasn’t looking at her. “N... no, they were too young they could not breath.” She said letting in a sniffle before ansewring the other slowly; “They were pink. They... they did not have fur yet, they had no color yet.” Her chin trembled at the thought of what the children could have looked like... and she was dampened into a depression again as she kneeled next to him and looked at the freshly dug earth. “they were so small... so fragile, I was getting excited, so was... so was R-r Robert, he was helping me and now... Everyone is sad they are gone. It hurts to think about it sometimes. I feel like a failure.” she sniffled. The tears were small and spaced, and she could just wipe them away with one paw, but she just let them soak into her fur.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread