I was too late...wasn't I Sweetheart
[html]
(202) OOC: so we can finish up this thread fairly soon <3 poor wolfies ; ;

He kissed her head and she continued to sob, she was crying outright again, as though she never cried before and she was shaking, even as he spoke of her not being a failure and that he was the one that did this, but the puppies weren’t living in HIS body, it was hers! Her body rejected the puppies. They had been so perfect when she cleaned them and put them in their small graves. So very perfect.

She was not angry at Aro, she had never been angry at him. It was her heat, that was what she was upset about entirely, why had it come to her when she needed it the least? When she would be the most vulnerable. “ There is little blame in you... it was my heat, it made us both not think, we are wolves, and wolves do what they can.” Her voice wasn’t forgiving though, it was sour because right now she hated being a wolf most of all. It made her wonder how other mammals or anything for that matter did these things, and if they too lost their children like this She wished she were just not a wolf.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread