Where Is He?
She was speaking, and he felt his heart begin to race painfully. He realized what she was saying as he looked down into a pair of eyes identical to his, into a face that was nearly identical to his father's. he knelt to get closer to D'ryn, who was nearly fearlessly examining him with the intensity that only a youth could produce without offense. His voice was taut with emotion as he spoke. "Mother and Noah told me about them..." That had been shortly before Gemma's attack. He looked down at the boy, D'ryn. D'ryn and Bridget. He'd known their names from his mother, who was thrilled to have great grandchildren. He looked up at Ayasha with an unreadable expression. "I was told they were both beautiful puppies... I told my mother all puppies were beautiful."

His gaze was pulled to the male again, memorizing the boys face, searching for any traces of Liam in his gaze. He wasn't sure how he felt about Liam being in Michigan, nor was he sure he wanted to ask why Liam was in Michigan. "It would be better if he never came back," he murmured to himself, unknowingly speaking the words Liam had written in his missive to Ayasha. His memory flashed back to Gemma's face, remembering the look in her lifeless eyes as she told him she would die.

Messages In This Thread