Where Is He?
He and D'ryn had bumped noses while Ayasha read her letter. As she finished, she questioned her statement. He stood, brushing off the knees of his carpenter pants before answering her. "I doubt you know about it if you have to ask. And because your son is listening, I'll spare you the details. He attacked my sister, Gemma. He... brutalized her, maimed her. He left her to die. He did this in front of her young children. She nearly died. Aniwaya wants his head. D'Arte and Casa too.

I'm glad that I got to meet D'ryn, at least once. Wish I could have met Bridget too. I hope they take more after you than they do him. And despie what you may think of me, though he is not a Rhiannon any longer, I am pleased to know you gave them the family name. I do hope Rhiannon shines her light on you and the pups, because if he comes back you will need all the light and mercy the Goddess can give.."

He paused, his anger at the male who had once been innocent like his son now was fading again. "I apologize, I shouldn't have come so close to Anathema. I need to return home now."

Messages In This Thread