Where Is He?
The fact that Tal mentioned that she asked about it so she didn’t know, Ayasha knew that whatever Liam had done was really bad. And her thoughts were confirmed by her father-in-law's words about Gemma, the woman from AniWaya that could easily have been her twin. Was he rough with the female so he wasn’t rough with her? She had seen a glimpse of that roughness before but hadn’t thought about why he never did it that way again. She frowned and sighed, running her paws through her locks. "Why?" She whispered, not to Tal but to the universe.

Tal started to speak again about how he was glad to meet his grandson and she gave a sad smile, "You may not believe me, but he is really sweet to me and the pups. I love him, no matter what he did or does. Though, I'm not sure how to deal with this news." He essentially gave her and the pups blessings and she gave him a thankful grin. "Thank you, Tal. I don't really believe in any particular deity but I wish that Rhiannon will bless you. I just hope that some point you two will reach an understanding." She didn’t expect the two of them to forgive each other or even be friends, but she could hope for something between them, even if it was for the pups' sake.

He then said that he needed to leave and he should never come here. "I wish that you could stay to meet Bridget. But I understand if you need to leave. Do you need anything before you go?" She wasn’t sure why she wanted him to stay.

Messages In This Thread