two by two
[html]

WC:561 || I real should have left 15 mins ago to get to work.

Pride, drove him. Not allowing himself to show really how much pain he was in. He had to be strong for Fayne, he had to be strong for Lena, mostly Noah had to be strong for the pack. He was so very close to becoming the pack healer, and he did not want to allow anything or anyone to think he was not in the best physical shape to be the healer. That and he did not want to make Zalen cross. Not that the silver male thought he would be mad at him, well okay maybe a bit for trying to bring the child home and not call for the pack. However, Noah was sure that Zalen would be more upset and stressed over the fact that Amy attacked...again.

Seeing Sky, the male smiled, it was glad to see that she was doing so well with in the pack life here. It was wonderful here, and Noah was glad he was able to see the children grow in it. ”I don’t want to sit, I need to give this package to Zalen. Then, I would love nothing more just to lay down in the pack den.” The silver male shifted as weight around on the tree, as he waited for her to shift. The male rolled his ear back against his head, once she called out again. ”Sky, thank you but it’s not that bad..” The stubborn male hissed at her through the pain.

Then seeing the black male...that...that hit home for the silver male, he hung his head down in shame seeing him. Noah felt as if he had failed a mission and had brought shame upon him-self for coming back home in a weakened state. ”I was stupid, I was on my way home from Cercatori d'Arte, with your package. I saw Kohaku, Kiara’s missing son. Well I thought it would be the best gift I could give Kiara was to bring him home. Well in the process of me trying to take him and bring him back, I was jumped. She, didn’t take too ki ndly to that idea. “ Noah pushed himself off the tree. Slowly he pushed his body toward the ground picking up the wrapped package. ”I have brought back something for you from Hotaru, she said it was a gift.” The male was now sitting as he offered the gift up towards the black leader.

Then came Fayne, sweet Fayne, Noah knew that she would come however the outright rage that filled her was not of the same lady that he loved. Fayne went off about how she was going to go after Amy, Noah’s good eye darted up to her, with a snarl.”YOU WILL NOT DO ANY SUCH THING!, I’ve told you before if she was to attack anyone, I would rather it be me and not anyone else. I have a knack for outliving things. Besides you’ve been attacked by her twice, you think a third time you're going to win? I don’t want to risk you getting hurt.” The male had to her before that she was the Delta, one of now two. He was the Subord, one of many. He could risk to get hurt for the pack’s sake, she could not.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread