two by two
[html]

Sky cares NOT for your protests! A broken bone is a broken bone! xD

Sky ignored his protests. A broken bone was a broken bone. Sky knew from experience that a broken leg needed mending, especially for a wolf who generally preferred his lupus form. Zalen arrived and Sky leaned back, letting Noah pass on the package. Fayne came next. Sky noticed with a smirk that her reaction was quite the same as her own would've been, had this been her mate injured. She looked up at Noah as he scolded his mate and that smirk just stayed there. Finally, she put a hand up to stop them both from yelling anymore.

"Easy, calm down." The story had come out, at least. Amy again. Oh joy. "Yelling and death threats won't change anything. Noah's right, Fayne- don't risk yourself." Her voice towards Fayne took on a suggestive tone, rather that demanding- she knew the other woman held higher rank and though she was generally uncaring towards ranks, she'd respect it.

"Zalen," Her head turned to the alpha, now. "His leg's broken. There's no way he's walking back and absolutely no way he's shifting down. I need to put a splint on him, so it heals right. I have what I need hidden away in the den." She didn't care if Noah wanted to brush it off as if it were only a few scrapes and a bruise. He'd lost limbs before- to him, maybe it was, but a broken bone was still just that. A broken bone.

<style type="text/css">
.skykids b {font-weight:bold; color:#8fa6b5; letter-spacing:1px;}
.skykids .ooc {padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.skykids p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skykids {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#faf5f1; background-image:url(http://i41.tinypic.com/246m1co.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#7e8175; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread