two by two
[html]

OOC here!

The border was so close, in her reach, and beyond it was Amy who had mangled her mate. Nothing was going to stop her this time from tearing the mutt to shreds. Until, she heard Naoh's voice sound behind her, loud and clear, telling her that it would be stupid to go after Amy which was true. But, it must be done, soon. The Delta's ears pasted to her head at the sound of his angered voice, not something she liked to hear from the stormy male. She turned to look at him her nostrils flaring and lips curled back in an unruly snarl. How dare he say that his life was less important than someone else's. He was her mate, the most important person in her life and if he were to have ended up dead, she might as well die also. Plus, she knew how to fight now. She stepped forward, arms flailing as she spoke. I can fight now. I can take her down, I know I can. All those other times she's caught me off guard but this time will be different! Then she turned to walk away not seeing Sky's motion for her and her mate to settle down.

Sky spoke telling her she agreed with Noah but the silver woman simply shook her head and continued forward. She didn't get far though feeling Zalen's firm grip on her arm. In a rage, she nearly turned to growl at him. But, he was the Alpha, he was law and to do such a thing would result in consequences. She huffed turning to face him, her eyes darting down away from his in respect for the obsidian man. Her eyes moved to Noah who stood, but barely able to. She really did need to be here. Most of the anger from her face seemed to slip away as she realized how utterly stupid she was being. No more needed to be said on the subject, she wouldn't be going anywhere now.

The worry returned to her as Sky explained the extent of his injuries. Fayne whined and rushed to his side looking to Zalen and Sky as the spoke. She took the package when the Alpha handed it to her, ready to do whatever was needed to help. Soon, they were off, Zalen carrying Noah and Fayne carrying the package he'd almost gotten killed retrieving. The all reached the den in a short time. Zalen faced her and she heeded his words. She sure hoped Amy would be taken care of soon, she was a threat to all of New Dawn and others outside of the pack. Her time was slowly coming to an end. Fayne nodded and then turned to Noah. There wasn't much she could do right now, but she would be here for him and help wherever she could.

Fayne

<style>
.fireflower .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.fireflower-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; color:#EB6D00; font-family: "nothing you could do", sans-serif; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.fireflower p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fireflower b {color:#EB6D00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.fireflower {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... flower.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFCC00; border-top-right-radius:40px; border-bottom-left-radius:40px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#520300; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:488px; text-align:justify; }
.fireflower .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #520300; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread