two by two
[html]<style type="text/css">
.noah01 {width:456px;margin:0 auto;background:#000 url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ ... noahbg.png) no-repeat top; border:1px solid #C0CC99;outline:1px solid #180F1A }
.noah01 .in {padding:45px 10px 10px 10px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#C4D69B;}
.noah01 p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px}
.noah01 .box {width:140px;height:275px;float:right;}
.noah01 .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.noah01 .line {border-bottom:1px dotted #fff;width:300px}
.noah01 b {color:#fff;font-family:georgia;text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000;}
.noah01 ::-moz-selection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
.noah01 :Confusedelection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
</style>

WC:500+

LBrave, but foolhardy were the words that Zalen used to describe what happened. Noah knew the black leader was right, however the words stung worse then that of a yellow jacket sting. The male was sure the black male did not mean for the words to come off as hash as they were. For the shortest amount of time the black male was someone that silver male would rather not see, nor talk to. Though, once Deuce got her ways and stung him with her own choice of words, the male saw his error of his ways. He knew the route of redemption was harder to achieve within his own standers than coming to the lands with a clean slate ”Sky…really I’ll be fine! I just want some time to rest a day or two and when I need to get back to my duties to both of you ladies and the rest of the pack” Noah felt like he needed to help Sky out with the pups since they are his brothers litter, he wanted to make sure that Sky would not have her hands full…all the time.

The male gave a nod; the silver Subord knew that the leader was right. It was very foolish for him. The silver male looked down again, he felt like a worthless child, having to be carried back to the den. The male felt like he had passed off the package to the right being, and then he was able to rest. He just wanted to allow time to heal him, like all of his wombs have been healed. Granted they didn’t leave his body looking the best, but it had not failed him yet…How odd was it that a pack brother working so hard to get that co rank of healer would be so backwards about letting another heal him. His good eye locked upon his breath taking mate, he knew that he might have upset her with the comment directing to a meeting prior to their mate ship. However in the male eyes it was ever so real, he could be replaced, and she was far more valuable to him and to the pack. The male would place his life on the life for her each and every time. With laying his life down for her, the male would yell at her each and every time she would talk about doing the same.

Giving a nod, Noah still felt shame and now a dishonor to the pack and Zalen, mostly the pack. He had failed to take down Amy and by doing so, she now was living to attack the pack lands another day, and Kohaku was still with her. ”Don’t worry my love. Zalen is a man of his word. He will have her killed in a more respectable manner than what she had used to attack you or Kiara. “ There was a shimmer in her eye….was there something that they needed to talk about. What had she found out since he had been gone over the two weeks? ”I won’t disappoint again Zalen. I will be more careful when I’m out an about of the pack lands.”

by: Lin[/html]

Messages In This Thread