two by two
[html]

Edited, 'cause I got scolded. Tongue

Sky ignored Noah's protests after that. The trip back to the den was quick paced and the moment the entrance of such came into view, she darted past the group and into the darkness of it, not even needing the look from Zalen. She came out moments later with a pelt-wrapped bag of supplies, which she layed out carefully on the ground near Noah. "Sit still and don't complain. Doctor's orders." Sky stated simply as she pulled out what she'd need.

First things first. Sky slipped on a pair of black gloves and reached for a tiny leather pouch. Next, she grabbed a strip of what looked like jerky. The powdery contents of the pouch were poured onto the dried meat and rubbed in carefully. "Open up and chew. I don't want to see you spit any of this out, got it? This will help the pain." She explained, holding it up for Noah to take into his mouth.

Next came the bleeding wound. "Fayne, dear, will you help me?" She reached over and held some material out to the girl. "Hold this firmly to his cut to stop the bleeding. It'll sting, as this has been soaked in alcohol, but it'll clean the wound and hopefulyl keep him relatively concious. We don't want him passing out." She spoke calmly, her voice steady and very well controlled. Her mind was racing, though- her attentions turned to his leg with dread. Would she have to cut into him?

"Zalen, do me a favor? I need water. Could you find some for me? The colder the better." She didn't really bother to look and see if her alpha did as requested. Her attentions turned to that leg, again. A broken leg was a bad injury- usually, it required a lot of careful attention to fix. Hopefully, she'd be able to re-align the bone, but the swelling was getting to be pretty bad- he shouldn't have traveled on it. She held out another chunk of jerky to the injured male, this time without any medicine on it- this peice was thick, straight from the haunches of something. "Bite, don't chew." The jerky couldn't really be chewed, anyway- it was practically leather.

<style type="text/css">
.skykids b {font-weight:bold; color:#8fa6b5; letter-spacing:1px;}
.skykids .ooc {padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.skykids p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skykids {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#faf5f1; background-image:url(http://i41.tinypic.com/246m1co.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#7e8175; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread