[m] [p] our guilt, our blame, our blood, our fault
[html]

Myrika is by me!

She might have been called an idiot for the inverse, for an apparent failure to find attraction where it was natural and as most did. And part of her perhaps still even liked Tyveni too much to call her an idiot, but she could at least smile and carefully squeeze herself into the offered embrace, glad for its comforts. She had, for the moment, completely forgotten it was to be the opposite -- she was to have comforted, rather than being comforted.

And, she could at least agree that Tyveni had not known her loss, for Myrika believed, with profound idealism, it would have been easy to ignore her admission and continue with their friendship as it had always been; she was ignorant of the difficulties of avoiding one's romantic feelings with continued friendship. Though this was a lesson later learned with Thamur, most of their awkwardness was attributed to her discovered sexuality rather than the individual involved.

But thoughts of Tyveni were swept by the wayside with another name, and Myrika's smile turned more toward dopey rather than amused. No, she feels the same way I do. That is... Myrika paused, trying to puzzle out how to describe the way she felt about the scarred Centurion. Umm, she murmured, and a second later, gave a quiet laugh. There were still no words of hers that could adequately explain her feelings.

Vesper's great, just great, she said. It's just -- I can't really... it's really hard to describe, she finished, stammering a word or two and tripping badly over the second instance of "really." Her feelings hadn't been possible to describe even to the mottled coyote's face; why should it be any easier here, even to Cassie? Have you loved someone? she asked meekly, thinking it was the only way to understand. You'll know what I mean.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread