[m] [p] our guilt, our blame, our blood, our fault
[html]

330 lol way to repeat entire sentences accidentally sieee -ninja edit- dis what happen when you write posts in chunks and fill in the 'blanks' \:

Myrika is by me!

She remained upright a moment and then laid flat on the ground beside the paler figure, never releasing the grip on her sister's hand but shifting her own limbs awkwardly to minimize shuffling her around, too. She did not want to talk as she did, no more than she wanted to hear it from the sister she still remembered more as she was. But neither could she stand to be anything less than hateful to defilers and those who would be. That same piece of stone in her, too, was glad to hear her sister's lowly-voiced promise.

Cassie, she said, too close to pleading to be true chiding. You're not a burden. And even if true, the "burden" of her sister was one Myrika gladly would have carried around the world twice over and then some. Maybe it would have been easier if Cassie stayed away, but Myri needn't search her soul to know her preference was for her sister's presence. She held onto the smaller hand with her own and wished touch or words were enough to soothe some of that hurt. There was the smile, though, punctuated as it was by a cough. Myrika returned it, the tip of her dark-splotched tail even twitching a time or two.

Thank you for coming here, thank you for telling me, the redhead said. She could not say she was glad for the latter, but neither would she mourn the knowledge before Cassandra. You're stuck with me watching out for you, though. She wanted to ask if there was a place that would not require protecting one another, if there were any safe places in the world, but she thought she knew the answer and didn't want to hear it aloud, affirmed. Perhaps one day she would pull the head of a Luperci back and expose the throat, as Vesper had done for her, and watch her sister kill -- or vice versa.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread