Moving on Joining
Oh, and the big brute knew Italian? Lovely. Another speaker of that glorious language running around Casa di Cavalieri. Well, Sebastian saw no harm in it. It could be fun to have a secret language to share, though with the number of speakers Sebastian was pretty sure that it would soon become common.

"Lovely to meet you too, Torok," he said warmly, his bottle-brush tail idly waving from side to side in a slow rhythm as he spoke. He hoped to join. Simple enough. At this rate, they'd be the tallest pack in the Americas. He was, what, the fifth man over eight feet tall? Not that Sebastian was complaining at all.

It was a little strange, the fact that Torok could not look directly in his eyes. Sebastian dealt with it. And Torok had somehow caught on to his oh-so-subtle looks, too. How? Could he communicate with the bird? Low speech was never something he could master.

"Indeed I do, handsome," he purred in a low drawl. "He's trying to join my pack right now." Sebastian crossed his arms over his chest and tilted his hips to one side.

"Jazper doesn't allow us to accept new members on looks alone, so I'm afraid I must ask- what can you contribute to the pack? I trust you can fully cope with your blindness?" No use beating around the bush on that one. Either he could function on his own with his blindness- likely, since he was here after all- but if he couldn't, Casa couldn't afford a dead weight. Torok looked anything but a dead weight, so Sebastian anticipated no problems there.

Messages In This Thread