Moving on Joining
It seemed Sebastian was becoming a little uncomfortable. Perhaps he was just unsure how he could describe Jazper to Torok, with him being blind. The Scottish accent certainly sounded interesting though. Torok had never met someone with an accent like that. Don’t worry handsome. Fraya here is my eyes. She can give me a description when I meet Jazper. Torok gave him a reassuring smile as he motioned to the golden eagle on his arm.

Hearing that the leaders would want to talk to him about his birth pack confused him for a moment until he realized how it probably sounded. I was trained to fight and use my other senses but I never killed anyone like most others did. I’m from the same pack as Ismeme. Those who didn’t follow their ways were killed or forced to run. I’m not a killer.

He nodded and waited with Sebastian for someone to come. When someone did come, Torok noted that it was a female and when she spoke, she introduced herself as the Luna. He wasn’t entirely sure what they all called themselves but he assumed that meant she was one of the leaders. Torok offered her a respectful bow before submitting to the woman. Hello Miss Alyssum, I’m Torok Haima. It is a pleasure to meet you. When she spoke of how Sebastian had already spoken with him, he nodded his head before answering her question. I have come to ask your permission to join your pack. Yes, I am blind but it does not hinder me in the slightest. Fraya here is my eyes but I can manage just fine without her as well. I am a skilled hunter and am a decent fighter. I know a bit about healing and medicine as well.

Messages In This Thread