(J) Afternoon Introduction
[html]

(355) It's been too long since this has been replied to. I'll have Lilin jump in now. Sky, I felt it was safe to assume Ink and Lili have crossed paths a couple of times. Feel free to reply whenever. Tim, let's keep this going kay? :>

The Virding hadn’t ventured to the borders in quite some time; not since she’d welcomed Oak and Cassia over a week prior. Saul had made it clear that it was rather unwise of her to do so; at first she’d felt controlled, a feeling she frankly detested. It had taken quite a few quarrels with her mate for Lilin to begrudgingly admit that he was right, something she still occasionally debated with. She understood why proper caution had to be exerted and how heedlessness could put her progeny’s life at risk. It was common sense and while she understood as much, it didn’t make staying within the pack lands any easier. Wanderlust would occasionally overcome rationality, leading her to very edge of the territories claimed by her family.

Monotony was a terrible thing and in times like these, when even praying to the Gods did not ease her restlessness - she would travel to the very edge of her homelands until she could walk no further. Her little adventures would often take all day; her pregnancy weighing heavily on her normally energetic pace. The mother-to-be found comfort in the fact that fresh scents belonging to fellow Vinattans littered the pack lands. Their numbers had doubled and the borders were scouted effectively on a daily basis. That thought alone was reassuring in itself. Her confidence was only strengthened when she stumbled across one of their newest recruits conversing with a stranger.

“Ink,” she called out, a greeting and inquiry subtly infused into the boy’s name. The Soulstorm heir remained silent for a moment, giving the Risna an opportunity to provide an explanation even though she’d stumbled upon the duo just as the loner had expressed his half-hearted desire to join Vinatta, which she acknowledged with a quirked brow. “Might be looking to join? I must admit, that doesn’t sound very convincing,” she replied matter-of-factly, mediterranean irises noting the weapons discarded on the ground before continuing. “I’m Lilin, one of the leaders here.” Surely this stranger would make his intentions known without her needing to ask for clarification.

<style type="text/css">
#lillin-1 .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:arial, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#lillin-1 .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#lillin-1 b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: arial, serif; font-size: 11px; }.
#lillin-1 u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#lillin-1 b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#lillin-1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
#lillin-1 {margin:0px auto; width:80%; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ijCRS.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 80px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread