(J) Afternoon Introduction
[html]

Ink was more than happy to see Roland interested in joining the pack. As if on cue, Lilin showed up, greeting him with a curious tone. He turned to look to his Virding, ears perking- He'd expected Saul to come, not Lilin. He hadn't really seen much of her, aside from their few run-ins in Jordheim after the initial introduction of his own joining. Lilin. He greeted in turn, smiling that charming smile he was so unaware of.

He opened his mouth to explain, but Roland took charge of the situation easily, smoothly covering up his own vague comments with flattery for the pack. Ink surpressed a chuckle- after what he'd seen of the wolf, such 'bordline suicide' things weren't an obvious risk if he chose to stay a rogue. Still, he had to admit, Roland knew how to talk his way out of trouble.

I met Roland a few days ago. He stumbled across the borders trying to get away from some rogues. Ink turned to face Lilin, arms crossed behind his back politely. He's an excellent fighter, ma'am. Took out three rogue 'yotes on his own. I think he'd make a good addition to the pack. He left it at that, having explained the original meeting between himself and Roland to Saul already. He hoped Lilin would approve.

Word Count → 222

Sorry about that. x: I got busy irl.

<style>
.inkmayhem {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RSbeZ.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#464c41; width:500px; margin:0px auto; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; color:#1c1e1a; text-align:justify; font-family:'Sylfaen', times, serif;font-size:14px; line-height:16px; word-spacing:.3px; border:1px solid #1c1e1a;}
.inkmayhem b {color:#99a68e; font-weight:normal;}
.inkmayhem b:before { content: open-quote; }
.inkmayhem b:after { content: close-quote; }
.inkmayhem p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.inkmayhem p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:12px; border-top:1px dotted #99a68e; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.inkmayhem .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread