(J) Afternoon Introduction
[html]

Roland nodded as Lilin spoke. He was about to explain that he had quite a bit of experience soldering, along with basic knowledge of metal smithing, carpentry, and he was more than adept at putting his training as a warrior to use as a hunter.

He smiled a bit as Ink spoke of his little skirmish the day before, which left three marauders dead. He chuckled. “Impressive?” Started the young wolf. “Not really... I was just doing what had to be done. If marauders threaten my life, they won't be walking away.” He paused. “My training has been tested in the trenches and palisades surrounding my village. If I wasn't a skilled warrior, I wouldn't be standing before you, now.” He said, smiling slightly. “I will prove my worth in whatever capacity your pack has use for me.”

Before the matronly wolfess left, Roland gave her a more formal salute. “Thank you, for giving me a chance, Lilin. You have my word, I won't disappoint.” He replied, smiling as he took the small wooden amulet, then slid it over his head, adjusting it once it was around his neck so it wasn't as loose. He nodded as Lilin instructed Ink to take him to the store-houses.

When Lilin was gone, Roland walked over and attached his weapons to his pack; then turned to Ink. “Well, let's not tarry, Ink.” He said, cracking his neck before walking next to Ink, waiting for the young hybrid to lead the way to Jordheim.

Word Count :: 256 OOC: is it pronounced with a silent J like Yordhiem or pronounced how it's spelt?

<style>
.RolandBites { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/pAx33.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#363430; width:450px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:500px 0px 10px 0px; color:#a6a09a; font-family:arial, georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #a6a09a; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.RolandBites b {color:#b8cac1; }
.RolandBites p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.RolandBites p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread