M-Let's go make out with her friends
[html]<style>#sieLoc td {vertical-align:top; text-align:center; padding:3px; font-size:11px; }
#sieLoc td.header { font-size:15px; }
#sieLoc #location{background-image:url('http://www.soulsrpg.com/images/BSMapPixels_subterr.jpg'); width:100px;height:100px;border:1px solid #000000;background-position:73% 43% ;}
#sieLoc #pushpin{position:relative;left:45px;top:45px;}</style>
Setting Location Form NPCs

Date: ~ 19 August (Backdated)

Weather: Clear Skies, bright moon, many stars.

Time: Night; 3 a.m.
Optime
Serenade

[/html]

[html]

Word Count → 739 :: : Weirrrrrd starter, I wanted to get some ritual work done with her but then i realized that it would have been easier for Charm to find her just as she was starting, and not while she was actually in the process of doing things. Plus, interrupting her in the middle would have been really bad for all parties involved.

I've got my pride so hear my sing
I'll never let you steal my coffin

The amount of betrayal was slightly ashtonishing. How could Naniko and Alaki just abandon them like that? As easy as getting up and walking out of their dens with all of their shit. Panda looked at the strike that was scarred on her palm from their initiation into Anathema. She frowned at it. Was this the change they had been sensing for a long time coming? Panda simply thought that the change would have been the departure of the Behr-Trombetta clan from Anathema. Panda did not know still if this change would be for the better or for the worse, because Panda did not know Aeron all that well, nor did it really seem that Panda would really want to get to know the cold Angela. The Corson looked around. She thought that she had been alone, but the caw, caw that sounded in the air made her look to the sky to see the bird that she thought that Alaki ended up taking with him. Apparently, Senerade was still around, but he seemed distraught. He cawed at Panda and then came in and landed on her shoulder. He muttered to her about how a lot of his family was gone, including his mother and father. Panda replyed, telling Serenade that it was okay, but that the Angela and Angelo left Anathema a few moons ago. He was almost shocked to hear this news, and once she had told him, he took off from her shoulder and flew towards the nesting area that the crows had. He wanted to check out the story for himself.

His sudden departure made Panda wonder where he was that he had not heard the news already. Had he not known that they were leaving? Had he not gone with them at first? Panda wondered what exactly was the bird's story, but it was too late to ask now because he was merely a white flutter in the night sky. The witch found it to be around the time in which spells, rituals to be cast, and she had her enchanted objects with her, including her cloak that had it's runes tattooed onto the sleeves and the head of the cat that had been murdered to make such a cloak. Not to worry though, Panda did make sure to use all of the cat, and to thank the God and Goddess for the skin of the feline. She blessed the cloak and then ritualized it as well. This was old news though, for she had this cloak for awhile now. She wore the head of the cat on her own head, the cougar's perserved head masking her eyes, and for those moments she was looking through the eyes of the feline, for she carved out the eyes of the feline for this purpose. She noticed no being following her, she simply walked her path towards the Temple of Helios. The Feline's ears covered her own pierced half ears, and if one was not looking close enough, they might actually mistake her for a Cat Luperci. This was obviously not so.

The Corson hummed as she walked along to the Temple, she lit a censor that had incense in it and she swung it from it's chain back and forth as she walked on her path, and once she had gotten to the temple, she walked around the perimeter of the Temple. It took her a good amount of time to do this, but she needed to since it had been some time since the pure energy was awakened in the Temple. It'd become inactive in it's time of no use. She chanted under her breath, and she finally walked into the front doors of the Temple. She continued chanting until she found herself at an alter. She felt a spike in energy that was of this earth, so she turned around quickly, but saw nothing behind her. She blinked her dark brown eyes and she looked at the pillars.

Hello? Is someone there? she asked to the energy she felt. She felt like it was an energy that was of this world, but she did not see anyone, so she was starting to think that there was a spirit around. It'd been some time since she'd felt some activity around Anathema. She could only wonder who the spirit was if they were actually there.

<style>
.Panda-sie {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Panda-sie img{height:350px; float:right;}
.Panda-sie p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Panda-sie p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Panda-sie .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Panda-sie p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Panda-sie b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#D9627F;}
</style>
image © Sie!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread