M-Let's go make out with her friends
[html]

Word Count → :: 497 // rawr

I've got my pride so hear my sing
I'll never let you steal my coffin

Panda was disappointed that she had not sensed the energy earlier. Maybe it had been surpressed by the atmosphere of the temple. This was the only reasoning she could come up with as she saw the familiar lilac eyes peer from around a pillar. Panda smiled. It was Charm, mate of Aeron, forever a treasure of a woman that Panda had frolicked with once in the past. She'd seen the woman at the meeting last, but Panda did not stick around to speak with anyone that day. She had things she needed to do, and they were urgent. She had no time to deal with the masses and their bullshit that day. Panda's dark chocolate gaze was soft on the woman though, and a smile was still on her maw, even though Panda had hoped that this would be ritual time, she found it better if Panda did not get Charm involved with her witchery (unless Charm wanted to). Panda pulled the hood from her head, and gave the woman a small bow of her head in greeting. Oh, Charm. It is only you. spoke the woman with her friendly smile glued on her maw.

This is a strange place to hang, ya' know? she started to speak as she put her censor down on an altar and she let it burn. She was done with it anyways, and there was nothing harmful with just burning a censor. The monotone woman then walked over to the pillar that the woman was standing behind and her half tail wagged lightly behind her. She was unaware of the woman always thinking about her, or whatever question the calico woman had for her though. Panda had been under the impression that Aeron was much more...possessive than she probably was. Panda didn't want to step on any toes, much less did Panda even realize that the calico woman had a crush on her. She was trying to not think about how much she did like Charm, and want to try to figure something out (and Venom wouldn't mind, if anything he'd just want to join in) between the four of them, but Panda wouldn't want to have to ask about it. No, she honestly didn't. If only because Panda was more interested in one side of the package that she would be getting. So what are you up to? What's on your mind? Panda asked, noticing her aura and it's thoughtful glare. Her old ticker was going all right and her aura felt like it was a mess of thoughts. Panda wanted to know what the woman was thinking so hard about.

Panda took advantage of the seats that the temple still had in it and she took a seat on one of them and turned her head to the calico beauty. Come, Sit, talk to me. she told the woman, patting the seat next to her and smiling at Charm.

<style>
.Panda-sie {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Panda-sie img{height:350px; float:right;}
.Panda-sie p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Panda-sie p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Panda-sie .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Panda-sie p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Panda-sie b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#D9627F;}
</style>
image © Sie!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread