M-Let's go make out with her friends
[html]

wc:424

Charm wanted to do nothing more than to find some sort of closer to her feelings, granted the two mates had agreed upon making their relationship more open and more accepting of love from another touch. This still sent the Sawtooth female mind into a whirl wind of emotions. She wanted nothing more than to keep Aeron happy and to keep her pleased. However what she felt when she looked at the Corson, was something much different that still brought her blood to a boil in the same means that Aeron did. Charm still was trying to place a label on her feelings.

Brown eyes what were set in stone, focused on something. Suddenly softened, they quickly became the deep brown that made her squirm with a passion. They warmed her stomach. ”I’m sorry Panda!” Charm drew her hands up to her mouth, shamed that maybe; just maybe she shouldn’t have been there. Charm saw the shadows of the tail behind the gorgeous black and white lady. That helped put her mind at an ease about being here. Charm gave a soft whimper and then allowed her own tail to betray her own hidden happiness about seeing the lady in front of her, everything about her was breath taking. ”Oh! Please don’t bow to me, you out rank me. I should bow to you. “ Charm shook her hands, as she lowered her hands onto the stone pillar. Pushing her up self up to stand, looking down at her feet as she came out from the shadows. There was tightness with in her chest knowing that she needed to talk to her, it damn near brought tears to her eyes thinking of just how odd it was going to be for her to speak these things to the lady. ”Oh…uhm…nothing really?!” Charm did not want to trouble with anything, like the golden coyote daemon she was troubled by other issues. She sighed with a soft smile, looking up at the very pretty lady.

Following the lady to the seat’s Charm could not refuse to sit with the lady. ”Panda you always make the best company ever. “ The female brought her hands to her lap as she played with her hands. A deep pain hit her in the chest tighten it up. ”Oh…” She whimpered looking at the female’s feet then back to her own, and then to her hands. ”I love being around you…” She felt a bit better, but still knew that there was more that she needed to tell the lady.

<style type="text/css">
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky b {font-weight:bold; font-family: garamond, serif; font-size:14px; color:#dbc0e7; letter-spacing:1px; }
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky{margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#240121; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Souls/charmsky.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10x; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, arial; font-size:12px; color:#ab818a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread