M-Let's go make out with her friends
[html]

Charm Sawtooth,
Word Count :: 585

It might be a mistake
A mistake I'm makin'

But what you're giving I'm happy to be taking.

Charm knew that if she looked at the lady her heart raced more, and she knew that with having such a pressing issue upon her mind. She wasn’t sure if the black and white lady would want to live that lifestyle, she wasn’t sure if Panda was even the type to share, and if she was, was she the type to share with the coyote female that was her mate. There was something about the two toned lady that made Charm’s heart flutter around, and thump in her chest. Oh why wasn’t this as easy as it was for her and Aeron. They had known they loved each other. Aeron and Charm knew that they were meant for each other. THey also understood that love was to be multiplied and not divided. The female fussed with her hands and she gulped, oh how badly she wished she knew how to read people better, much like the sweet and stunning Panda knew how to read aura’s. The female flickered her eyes in a lost of words when it came to what she could say back to Panda when she told her that she respected her more then other members, that threw Charm for a loop, she wasn’t sure what to say.

Oh...only Panda and Aeron knew how to make her feel so loved, and so wanted. She knew that between the two of them they would lift her up to where she was in a better place when she had thought about an act that would make her a much darker souls, then what she already was. She wanted to wrap up into Panda, and show the female how much she really meant to her. ”Yeah after the last time, Aeron asked me if I would be her mate, I owe her my life....and I do love her.” Charm knew it was not a question of being in debt to the golden leader, it was an always love, and always bond that they have had since the days of Dreamer lands. Words that floated out of the black and white lady where like that of angels singing, soft, heartfelt, and full of meaning. ”You mean it? You really mean it?” The calico wolf drew up her hands in happiness as she looked deep into the lady’s eyes.”You would really like us to be something more then friends and pack mate?” Charm was squealing with joy with how much this pleased her.

Pushing forward she kissed the black and white lady. ”Well you see Aeron and I, are allowed to have a lover...We have both agreed upon in...” Yes, Aeron had the devil lady Lillith, a feeling of total dislike came through Charm. She sighed pushing the thought from her head. She was with Panda, and what was one of the best places to be. Charm squirm as close as she could get to the black and white lady as she placed her hand out resting them upon her own lap. ”Panda, will you take me Charm Sawtooth as your lover, I will love you with all of my heart and I promise to keep you happy in all ways that I can.” The Sawtooth lady asked, her heart raced as she waited for the lady to answer her. She was hoping that she was get a yes, but she would learn to deal(maybe in time) if the lady told her no.

Cause no one's ever made me feel
The way I feel when I'm in your arms.

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread