M-Let's go make out with her friends
[html]

Word Count → 747

OOC: halalalalaalaaaa → Table © kiki

The arts that she practiced, these were ones that she had devloped over the years. She was trained, not only by the mid-wife she had for Lillith, but also from Venom, and a few other magickal Luperci that she had met on her way to Nova Scotia. The reason she was able to see auras even ever so slightly (some days she was not able to see other's auras at all) was because she was trained to do so, and therefore she was trained in a way, to read others and their emotions. Charm was being extremely awkward towards the woman, but Panda was just taking it in stride, though she somewhat wanted to know why the woman was being awkward. It made a small inkling of awkwardness plant itself in her gut. It was an awkward anxiousness as to what the woman's comtemplating mind was going on about. For some reason, she got paranoid that this awkwardness was all her fault, and this made her anxiousness slightly grow. She took a deep breath to push it back down into the depths of her gut. She needed not worry about the minds of others, and what they were thinking.

Charm spoke about her mateship with the golden coyote. She nodded her head lightly and looked at the woman's fiddling hands. She had gotten slightly discouraged, for whatever reason right before Charm had asked her if she really meant what she said. Her chocolate eyes raised back to meet the lavender eyes of the woman and she smiled and nodded her head in response. She nodded more when the woman questioned her about being more than just friend and packmates. Charm then kissed her, and Panda accepted it with glee. Her half-tail wagged and her maw let out a content whine to let the woman know that she was happy. The kiss was ended by the calico woman and she explained to Panda that she was allowed to have a side-lover, and this was what this whole thing was about. No, Panda had not known about the golden woman and her daughter, but now that the calico wolf told her that they agreed upon having a lover if they wanted one, it made things much more clear for Panda. The woman was three times the age of her daughter, and Panda didn't know how she felt about Aeron frolicking in bed with Lillith. Her chocolate eyes were on Charm, but her mind had moved elsewhere for the moment, for she was thinking about how inappropriate their new Angela was being by touching a child in such perverted ways. She was simply disgusted by the thought, and it made her pupils dilate to pinpoints in her eyes.

She was looking through Charm for just a moment before the woman squirmed closer and she started to speak to Panda. Vows? Panda's pupils contracted and she looked at Charm as the woman spoke to her. Panda listened to the words of the woman, and her promises. What if Charm could not keep her happy? Sure, Panda did like the woman, and she made her feel things, but Panda was also a jealous lover at times. Venom knew this first hand, for there were many females that were chased off by the woman, even though Venom thought that they were okay. Panda often times wanted to have someone all to herself, without them having another lover. She was vain in this way. She didn't really think that there was anyone who could get someone off like she could. She was a twisted woman, the shaman, and it was hard to understand her completely. Panda didn't know if Charm would understand her completely. Hell, the girl probably didn't even know why she was in the temple in the first place. It definitely was not for the reason that she was participating in now.

I do. Charm Sawtooth, do you wish to take me, Panda Behr, as your lover, in which I will love you for the rest of your days, and I promise to be dependable, respectful, and to keep your best wishes in mind for the rest of my days? asked Panda as she looked back into the eyes of the woman. She had faith that Charm would do her best to keep Panda happy, but she also felt like there might be a rough road ahead of her and Charm.

Ven

<style>
.pv-triad {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/rzOB2.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.pv-triad .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:center;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.pv-triad .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.pv-triad .divider {border-bottom:1px dashed;}
.pv-triad p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.pv-triad b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;color:#422202;}
.pv-triad i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.pv-triad u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread