[m] [p] death is an angel and death is our god
[html]ooc: Sorry for the delay, love. Life just isn't conducive to quick replies anymore. Sad Feel free to PP Twensu finishing up if you'd like and then have Machi jump in? If you want?

The scent of fear was thick in the air, and Halaki could feel himself growing increasingly aroused. The stranger's palpable terror gave him power, and the chocolate man unashamedly lusted for it; he knew Twensu did as well. Light eyes could not help but drift away from Machidael and back to his victim as his bushy tail twitched in eager anticipation; he wanted to touch, tear, and generally ruin this man until fear ran as freely as air in this strange, abandoned castle. A nearly tender smile was curled around his lips, and it made a mockery of the emotion as the brawny creature stepped quietly towards his victim. I'll watch, he murmured, low voice soft but easily audible for all in the room. You go first, Twensu, and then the Prince here - Halaki jerked his head in the direction of the stranger - may have his turn with our friend... What is your name?

The pinned stranger spat at Halaki and received a harsh bite on the shoulder for his indiscretion from the smaller Qi'Vaex brother. Treat him with respect, Twensu hissed, cobalt eyes narrowed and anger clearly visible on his face. Tell him your name. But the stranger would not speak, and so Twensu lunged to bhite again; this time, however, his teeth were poised delicately over the jugular and stopped just before they made contact. Your name? Halaki asked idily. I'm sure we'd all love to know. Blake, the stranger spat. My name is Blake.

It was not in the Qi'Vaex genetics to be generous, however, and Twensu - rather easily - forced him onto his belly for his service. Now, just relax. he whispered in a syrupy tone, matching his brother's mockery. It'll make this so much easier for the both of us. And, still pinning the struggling man down, Twensu found his way to the point he so desperately sought and plunged himself in, a deep groan of pleasure mingling with the agonized screams from the victim who'd done nothing besides stumble upon three men he shouldn't have.

I love the power, don't you? Halaki casually asked, tilting his head towards Machidael (though he never fully removed his eyes from the laboring form of his sinewy brother). It is such a.... rush. The last word was spoken gently, with almost a tender caress.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread