[m] [p] as hollow as the "o" in god
[html]
i am not sure, was that her mother's? :O

Her brother really had grown; he was much leaner and taller now than she had last seen him, and perhaps it was a bit of a surprise.. when you grow up with your siblings, after all, they never quite stop looking like they did when they were small - but Machidael.. did. He recounted his adventures of raiders and betrayals and ships and voyages; Sepirah could only regret that her life was not as eventful or nearly as interesting as his was. But she supposed only one of them could have had such a dynamic life, or at least one would have ended up dead.

"Sounds like you've been busy," she said with a wry smile. "Quite the eventful life - what are you going to do now?"

He struck a pose, and she held the urge to roll her eyes - he then asked what she was doing in her life. "I've been in Inferni," she said. "Left a few times, but always came back.. I live there now, and a lot of our extended family is there, too." She wasn't certain how aware he was of the rest of the Lykoi family, but left the half-invitation open in case he wanted to come as well.

<style type="text/css">
.sepirah-snakehole b {font-weight:bold; color:#E7E2DF;}
.sepirah-snakehole-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.sepirah-snakehole p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sepirah-snakehole {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#6B6D69; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mn3xe.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E7E2DF; outline:1px solid #000; padding: 120px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Verdana; color:#000000; line-height: 13px; font-size: 10px; text-align:justify;}
.sepirah-snakehole-separator{width:381px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread