but everything still happens anyway
[html]
Table change because I'm a fancy young whippersnapper. And uhh, this is weirdpost.

There had never been a reason for her to hide her relationship with the Aquila—merely because it had been a thing of fleeting glances and soft smiles and quiet support. Since the night in the meadow it had grown beyond that, whatever that meant, and Vesper was beginning to rethink how flippantly she’d treated other coyotes’ view of it. She stood by her words that she would bite whoever looked at them cross-eyed, but she hesitated under the unnatural red stare of this stranger, wounded and narrow and probably judging her in the span of moments Ves had been silent.

The albino she-yote shifted, and the Centurion watched her with the laidback vigilance of someone very used to looking for signs of trouble. She grunted in acknowledgment as the woman gained a name, but her indifference was shattered when a more precious name lingered in the open air. Pale blue eyes widened a fraction, and her fingers jumped to her throat to fidget with her rosary; it was not a gesture of any significance but something to do. At the same time, she noticed something around the other’s neck, barely visible for her snowy hair, and wondered.

“What, you don’t believe Myrika?” Vesper chastised, and flashed her teeth in a smug grin, deciding that arrogance was safest just as the other fell back on anger. It was short-lived, though, and she shook her head. “I’ve never thought I was that great,” she blatantly lied, “but I’ve never been one to argue with our scholar.” She returned the critical stare, but she had something to search for now, evidence to collect. “I’d assume she had to compare me to something to name me great, so I’ll take that.”

<style>
.ves-cntblrpr p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.ves-cntblrpr b {color:#83d2ff; text-shadow:#000 0px 1px 2px;}
.ves-cntblrpr-text {margin:0px 15px 15px 140px;}
.ves-cntblrpr {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#19252b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/9G4EX.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:12px; color:#92a1a8; line-height:13px; text-align:justify; border:#A4DCFF 1px solid; outline:#000 1px solid;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread